Algorithms – notes
- One-way linear list “is a sequence of cells each of which (except the last) points to its successor.”
Heap, priority queues
- Van Emde Boas tree / priority queue – “also known as a vEB tree, is a tree data structure which implements an associative array with m-bit integer keys. It performs all operations in O(log m) time, or equivalently in O(log log M) time, where M = 2m is the maximum number of elements that can be stored in the tree. […]”.
- Fractal tree index
- B-trees, Shadowing, and Clones – Ohad Rodeh – 2007 – publication, file-systems related, found through larch: Python B-tree library.
[New Concurrent Hash Maps for C++ 2016, Jeff Preshing](http://preshing.com/20160201/new-concurrent-hash-maps-for-cpp/) (as well as [Using Quiescent States to Reclaim Memory 2016, Jeff Preshing](http://preshing.com/20160726/using-quiescent-states-to-reclaim-memory/)).
[What is RCU, Fundamentally ? 2007, lwn.net](https://lwn.net/Articles/262464/)
Disk-based data structures
- Blog post: Datastructures for external memory – 2016 by Max Bolingbroke
- Online course: Disk-based data structures (Lecture #16, by Dr. Naveen Garg, ~2009) – NPTEL.ac.in (vidéo course)
- Algorithms, Etc (lecture notes by Jeff Erickson) (PDF with all lecture notes, 1200+ pages)
- Elementary Algorithms (online free e-book, by github.com/liuxinyu95) (PDF v0.618033).
- github.com/haseebr/competitive-programming/ stores PDFs of various e-books.
- github.com/waydecs/books likewise.
- msgpack (for C/C++) – binary serialization library.
- OpenDHT – A C++11 Distributed Hash Table implementation.
- GTK+ GtkSourceView gitlab
- GTK+ GtkTextView - text_widget_internals.txt
- GTK+ GtkTextView - Conceptual Overview
- GTK+ gtktextview.h